Making towns and territories more attractive, sustainable, smart… and better places to live in
In a context of inexorable growth in the urban population, public authorities must manage the scale of development and actively support this trend.
Different challenges are emerging. For setec, they involve digital innovation and environmental solutions to optimize urban life, regenerate suburbs and promote harmonious growth across metropolitan areas.
Our key focus throughout is serving citizens, decision makers and planners.
Global approach to technical expertise
setec urban planners and engineers offer advice, conduct research and carry out surveys to steer the choice of projects, optimize investments and design/implement developments in a consistent, well managed approach.
With the end goal of making towns and cities more attractive, sustainable, smart and better places to live in, we combine a high-level vision with specific technical expertise:
- Consulting expertise in urban governance, strategies and development plans (e.g. promoting the circular economy, digital optimization, mobility and innovative services for citizens)
- Project expertise in scheduling, urban design and spatial development. Our ability to plan and organize urban environments involves sound, sustainable implementation at every level, from local neighborhoods to entire regions.
- Technical expertise at the cutting edge of all urban innovation issues.
Our scope covers wide terrain:
- Consulting and operational support for project governance, territorial/urban strategies and urban regeneration
- Exploiting the latest technologies for digital connectivity, urban transportation, water engineering and energy efficiency
- Implementing effective systems for waste recovery and processing
- Designing smart buildings and public facilities