SPL Tri Val de Loir(e) is an interdepartmental waste management authority. It is responsible for 903 365 citizens, living in 3 departments: Indre-et-Loire, Loir-et-Cher, and Sarthe. Following the extension of sorting instructions and the will of local municipalities, SPL Tri Val de Loir(e) decided to build a new sorting center in Parçay-Meslay. This new facility will be located in the CASSANTIN industrial park, on a total surface of 7 ha.
We provided the following services:
- Design and sizing of the sorting center
- 3D modeling of the sorting process
- Assistance in the procurement process: tender documentation (RFP) and evaluation, technical control, occupational safety and health (OSH)
- Validation of preliminary studies
- Project design verification and validation
- Pemitting procedures
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Project commissioning
- Completion guarantee
- Monitoring operational performance
SPL TRI VAL DE LOIRE
Period of services
June 2019 - May 2023
setec’s assignment includes modeling the entire sorting process, using 3D sizing and designing tools developed in-house (Opti-TRI). During the tender evaluation process, all proposed designs are modeled in order to assess their performance and adequacy.