Company Profile :
Over the last 60 years, Setec has gained an international reputation in engineering excellence, with a workforce of 3,000 multidisciplinary specialists throughout the world. Setec collects prestigious references in a wide range of fields that cover infrastructure, transport, water engineering, energy efficient buildings and industrial installations. Setec is an independent group owned by its engineers and relying on their talent, passion, and know-how.
Assignment Description & Responsibilities:
We are searching for an International Projects Director for one of our subsidiaries - Setec tpi, which specialises in infrastructure, industrial buildings, and civil engineering works, providing services covering the lifecycle of an infrastructure project, from feasibility studies to commissioning.
Reporting to an Activity Director, the successful candidate will primarily act as leader of urban development projects and have a role in the coordination of all multidisciplinary teams.
The successful candidate will act as a manger and facilitator whilst sticking to the global budget in all types of contractual set-ups, particularly in Joint Venture agreements.
Your work environment will be international with multicultural partners located all over the world.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Project management / project lead responsibility:
- interfaces management of internal specialized services
- coordination of external partners such as Setec group companies, architects, etc.
- management of project monitoring meetings and customer relations
- reporting to the International Department
- contractual and financial management of the project/agreement/contract
- lead, coordinate and motivate the project team of study engineers, planners, and draftsmen according to project requirements,
- supervise a team of engineers (local support, annual interviews, etc.)
- Participation in cross-functional technical coordination within the company with responsibility of transmitting knowledge and know-how to the various project teams.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience (at least 15 years) in engineering or design firms and project-oriented managerial positions.
In addition, a Master’s Degree in Engineering (ENPC, INSA, Mines ...) with a specialization in urban planning or in urban engineering (EIVP, INSA ...) is required.
A successful experience in an international environment is a must, as well as a reference of participation in major infrastructure projects or urban development projects.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- a successful experience in building strong people relationships (both internal and external), general management practices and experience in managing a project team
-Excellent communication skill both verbal and written in English and in French