setec tpi’ international department aims to expand globally through a strict selection of opportunities in a few targeted countries. We work in a challenging, past-paced environment with high goals and expectations in terms of delivery.
We are looking for the manager of Africa and Middle-East areas, the person will reports to the international director. Main responsibilities are :
- Setting up commercial strategy and selecting tenders in targeted countries,
- Establishing and sustaining partnerships (e.g., builders, engineers, architects etc.),
- Preparing answers to prequalification notices, commercial proposals and calls for tenders (including costs and methodology). This task will be achieved with the support of dedicated teams, partners and the tender department,
- Conducting negotiations and following up with sales until agreements, while reporting to the international director throughout the process,
- Preparing engagement committees which gathers the board,
- Following up with the different projects,
- Ensuring projects profitability by monitoring contractual and administrative duties,
- Updating indicators, tools and reports.
The Africa – Middle East manager will handle the other managers’ responsibilities (European and American areas) while they are on leave or for some other reasons.
The Africa – Middle East manager will be travelling regularly to targeted countries or new territories in order to explore.
- Graduated from an engineering school
- Minimum of 6/8 years of experience
- Organized and rigorous
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Very good people skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Great interest in business development
- Good analytical and synthetical abilities
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus