Over the last 60 years, setec has gained an international reputation in engineering excellence, with a workforce of 2,900 multidisciplinary specialists throughout the world. setec collects prestigious references in a wide range of fields that cover infrastructure, transport, water engineering, energy efficient buildings and industrial installations. setec is an independent group owned by its engineers and relying on their talent, passion and know-how.
For one of setec subsidiaries, a key player in project management consulting services, we are looking for a PMO Specialist, to join our Project Management consulting team and bring his/her expertise to a major energy project undertaken between France and Ireland.
This project requires the implementation of a specific project management system (and tools); setec expects to oversee the execution of all required project controls services from January 2020 to December 2026.
Accompanied by a team of French and international specialists, as well as local technical experts, the PMO Specialist will assist the Client on site (Dublin) to ensure a successful operation mainly during both project phases:
- Detailed Design and Consents Phase
- Construction Phase
Role and responsibilities:
- The PMO Specialist, needs to be autonomous and proactive in the set-up stage and coordinate the activities planned during all phases of the project. To “go and see” in order to monitor enthusiastically the activities internationally!
- Work closely with and assist the PMO Manager in developing and implementing a project management plan (WBS, CBS, OBS) in order to effectively monitor the next stages of the project;
- Be proactive in putting in place templates and tools
- Monitor the project calendar (potential schedule problems, report findings to PMO Manager and recommend corrective actions)
- Support the PMO Manager and provide assistance in monitoring the Cost, Schedule and Risk Management, as well as in the area of the Document Control
- Participate in the review and prepare any other documents as deemed necessary or as instructed by the PMO Manager.
We are looking for a Project Management Officer professional having at least 3years of experience in similar position, in Project Management environment and possibly having a demonstrated history of working in energy related projects. We also expect that the perfect candidate would have:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English & French
- Ability to work with a multicultural team
- Tools: Primavera or/and MS project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- PMI Certification, would be a plus