Are you passionate about project management careers? The field of renewable energies interests you too? Do you want to take part in an innovative project that has never before been carried out in France?
The setec group accompanies large offshore wind projects and we need you!
Setec, the largest French engineering group with a European and international influence, working on major building and infrastructure projects all over the world. The Group capitalizes more than 60 years of references. Its consultants and engineers take part in complex, innovative and sustainable projects in many fields (infrastructures, buildings, mobility, energy ...). A recognized expert in many fields, the setec group is an independent group, owned by its engineers.
As a PMO engineer for an offshore wind project, you will be in charge of all or part of the following responsibilities:
- Planning: Elaboration, advancement follow-up of deliverables and schedule update, anticipation of delays and implementation of the corresponding action plans.
- Costs: Development and installation cost control, expenditure control and variance analysis
- Risks: Elaboration of the risk register, updating of the tool, implementation of corrective actions and reporting.
- Interfaces: Coordination of the various project stakeholders
- Quality: Implementation of a quality system and production of quality management documents throughout the project.
- Reporting: Preparation of weekly and monthly reports and full reporting to the various project governance bodies and monitoring of indicators.
You will support the pre development of project management tools and participate in the execution phase of the project. You will contribute your leadership and your ability to lead the stakeholders.
The position is based in Paris and will eventually move to a regional location as close as possible to the park's construction site.
Graduated from an engineering school and/or training in project management, you have a successful experience of at least 5 years in the management of large projects (costs, deadlines, risks, quality) ideally acquired in the offshore wind or offshore oil energy sector.
You master one or more Project management tools: MS Project, Primavera and/or Planisware and you have a good knowledge of Excel and Pack Office.
You speak fluent English.
Finally, you demonstrate human qualities, with a sense of challenge and a taste for results with a strong appetite for the marine world.